Burp Suite in PakistanAugust 22, 2023
Cyber Security Threats to 5G InfrastructureSeptember 24, 2023
IDA Disassembler and Debugger is an interactive, programmable, extendible, multi-processor disassembler hosted on Windows, Linux or Mac OS X. IDA has become the de-facto standard for the analysis of hostile code, vulnerability research and COTS validation. See this executive overview for a summary of its features and uses.
Our valuable customers in Pakistan can buy IDA PRO by HEX-RAYS in Pakistan easily and securely. To get quote or more information about IDA Pro and other forensic tools please contact us.
The debugging feature augmented IDA with the dynamic analysis. It supports multiple debugging targets and can handle remote applications. Its cross-platform debugging capability enables instant debugging, easy connection to both local and remote processes and support for 64-bit systems and new connection possibilities.
- disassembler modules for a large number of processors. Our free SDK even allows you to roll your own custom disassembler.
- full interactivity and extendability
- direct, through keyboard interaction
- through an internal programming language
- through external plugins
- as close as possible to the high level source code
- flirt technology (fast library identification and recognition technology).
- type system and parameter tracking and identification
- code graphing
- the debugger adds dynamic analysis to the information gathered statically by the disassembler.
- offers all the features expected from a debugger and more: remote debugger, tracing.
- remote debugger: target either Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and other machines in any combination.
- ARM Windows CE Debugger
- Many other targets…