Think you're good enough? Do you like working in Cyber Security and our projects and want to be the part of our team? If you can handle this, just apply for right position!
Cyber Security Policy Analyst
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society .
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
The Cyber Security Analyst will be a member of a newly awarded Contract that will be staffed in Pakistan. The team will support and sustain the client's cybersecurity program; provide cybersecurity management for operational performance and compliance for all networks, systems and applications, provide centralized management of Security Assessments (SA), ongoing assessments, new authorizations, purpose information security technical and administrative solutions, perform analysis to ensure security controls are consistently implemented, integrate new technology with information security standards, develop and execute plans for monitoring and assessing networks, systems and applications, support sustainment of the Risk Management Framework (RMF), formally known as the Certification and Accrediting (C&A) process.
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment.
- Provide high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on moderately complex problems relating to cybersecurity that require an appropriate level of knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Apply principles, methods, and knowledge of cyber security to specific task order requirements, advanced principles and methods of difficult and/or narrowly defined technical problems in cybersecurity.
- Assist other senior consultants with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in related domains.
Four years of experience + 4 additional years of experience in lieu of CISSP
Years of Experience: 4
Certifications: CISSP (Optional)
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Cyber Security Training Developer
Provide comprehensive training and program management for a wide range of Cyber Operations (CO), analyze training needs, facilitate continuation training sessions, and track mission qualification training progress. Review and recommend new and evolving research, methods, and techniques related to training and developing personnel to meet requirements. Prepare lesson plans, programs of instruction, and materials for training of CO systems. Train Cyber Operators, Senior Duty Officers (SDO), Watch Officers (WO), Cyber Planners, Cyber Strategists, and Intelligence Surveillance, and Reconnaissance on process related to the Cyber Tasking Cycle (CTC).
Prepare trainers, instructors, and evaluators to perform their respective functions in support of the training and certification weapon system operators. Leverage experience with CO to ensure training is operationally relevant and in accordance with requirements. This position is located in Pakistan
- 4+ years of experience with working in Military Operations either at a Wing, Group, or Squadron level.
- 2+ years of experience with analyzing training needs and performing training gap analysis
- Experience with working in Command and Control environments to develop and deliver operationally relevant qualification training
- Experience with developing lesson plans, training aids, and instructional material
- Ability to function individually and as part of a team
- Security clearance (May be required)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Four years of experience + 4 additional years of experience in lieu of Cyber Security.
Certifications: Optional (Optional)
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Cyber Security Analyst
If you are a proactive person with a strong dedication, take pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing organization, this could be your next long term role.
- Responding to technical security questions and concerns from clients
- Monitoring and analyzing logs and alerts from a variety of different technologies (IDS/IPS, Firewall, Proxies, Anti-Virus, etc), across multiple platforms
- knowledge of current trends
- Creating comprehensive security write-ups which articulate security issues, analysis and remediation techniques
- Conducting research on emerging security threats and potential customer impact
- Great job in a reputable company
- Interesting projects for leading brands
- Opportunity for professional development
- Attractive salary
Join us and work in Cyber Security projects
for the biggest brands in the world