Tier3 – Cyber Threat Intelligence Platform can help your organization aggregate, correlate, and analyze cyber threat data from multiple sources in real time to support defensive cyber security actions.
A Threat Intelligence Platform can be deployed on cloud or on-premise system to facilitate management of real time threat data from a range of existing security tools such as a SIEM, firewall, API, endpoint management software or Intrusion Prevention System.
The primary purpose of TIP (Threat Intelligence Platform) is to help organizations understand the risks and protect against a variety of threat types most likely to affect their environments.
Cyber Threat Intelligence Platforms Features & Capabilities
- Cyber Threat feeds (CTF) from a variety of different sources including but not limited to industry groups / Clearnet / Darkweb
- Internal Filtering mechanism to reduce Noise and False Positives.
- Data triage
- Alerts and reports about specific types of threats and threat actors – Filtering
- Analysis and sharing of threat intelligence (Locale Pakistan)
- Honeypots and Malware Analysis
- Normalization and scoring of risk data
- 24/7 CERT Team and Support In Pakistan
Threat intelligence pricing is a subscription to multiple Cyber Threat data feeds, with tiered pricing based on number of users. Subscription Fees vary in cost depending on the number of feeds.
Please Note : Cyber Threat Intelligence platform subscription will only be provided after due diligence and these services are not available for General Public.