Whether you are new to cybersecurity or a seasoned cybersecurity practitioner and professional with a specialized focus, Tier3 cyber security training in Pakistan provide the essential information security skills and techniques you need to protect and secure your critical information and technology assets, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
Tier3 shows you how to directly apply the concept learned into a winning defensive or offensive strategy, all in the terms of the modern adversary.
Basic Cyber security course
- Cybersecurity fundamentals
- Basic concepts of Cyber Security.
- Key cybersecurity practices
- Identify various types of malicious software.
- Threat actors attacks
- Identify key cybersecurity tools e.g firewall, anti-virus, cryptography, penetration testing and digital forensics.
- Network security controls and Secure architecture
- and More ...
Offensive Security Course
- Setting up an environment , Red Team Exercises and Adversary Emulation
- Nmap and NSE, ARP scan and network discovery,Google dorks & Shodan
- Hacking Wi-Fi networks / WPA2 / ARP, HTTPS / DNS and DHCP
- Hacking routers and VPN Networks, Lateral movement , Cloud & Network Penetration, windows systems & products, Exploiting Domains and AD
- Hash Algorithm Attacks, IoT Hacking and Pivoting Attacks
- and More ...
Cyber Defense Course
- Blue Team Exercises and Adversary Emulation
- Blue Team Fundamentals - Attack surface Analysis and Cyber threat intelligence, Active Cyber defense, defense in depth, access control & password management
- Reverse Engineering Malware and Traffic analysis (Wireshark and tcpdump)
- Web communication security, virtualization and cloud security, and endpoint security
- Advanced cryptography (hashes, digital signature, encryption) and Full disk encryption (data protection at rest)
- Anonymity and Privacy - Dark Web, Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Gathering and Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessment Systems - OpenVAS
- and More ...
This is how WE train; this is how YOU win !
We collaborate with a broad community of cyber professionals and organizations, partnering with those who share our mission and commitment to creating a diverse, capable, and innovative cybersecurity industry in Pakistan.
- Cyber Workforce Academy
An accelerated cybersecurity training program that provides job seekers with advanced technical training, industry-recognized cyber security certifications, and hands-on cyber defense and incident handling skills sought by local employers in Pakistan.We leverage our expertise and our cybersecurity training capabilities to deliver research, cyber toolkits, cyber ranges, and many other widely available learning opportunities for individuals and organisations.We will not teach you how to run an exploit in a vulnerable application, which will be fixed in a few days and will no longer work. Instead,we teach you principles of cybersecurity that will last for years, using a hands-on approach, but not neglecting theory, which is the basis of deep understanding.
- RedTeam ToolKit
RedTeam Toolkit is an offensive security platform and tooling suite used and recommended by Tier3 Penetration testers. It optimizes the red team operations and penetration tests. This toolkit enables Penetration Testers to perform advanced network operations, collaborate on target exploitation, and better simulate sophisticated adversaries.Our RedTeam Toolkit drives stealthy cyber security operations through all phases of an attack, including reconnaissance, initial access, privilege escalation, persistence, and impact. It includes more than 500 regularly updated Tools and source code review tools. Each tool has a specific purpose to facilitate stealthy operations and adversary emulation.
Cyber Security Training and Courses in Pakistan
The demand for cybersecurity talent is high and critical roles go unfilled each year due to a years-long talent shortage in Pakistan. If you are looking for a career that offers lots of opportunities for learning, rewarding work, and zero stagnation, consider cybersecurity.
This page features information about how Tier3 can help you to get into cybersecurity with little to no technical experience, information on the types of roles and courses we offer within cybersecurity, and resources to help you learn more about the exciting, in-demand field.
We add new content often so make sure to visit us regularly. If you have any questions about getting into cybersecurity, contact us or follow us on twitter to stay updated about our new courses and classes schedule.