Whether you are new to cyber security or a seasoned cyber security practitioner, ethical hacker or bug bounty hunter with a specialized focus, Tier3 cyber security training and course in Pakistan provides the essential knowledge, training, information security skills and techniques you need to protect and secure your critical information and technology assets, whether on-premise or in the cloud. Be among the Top Hackers in Pakistan.
Tier3 shows you how to directly apply the concept learned into a winning defensive or offensive strategy, all in the terms of the modern adversary.The aim of our training is to show you how to emulate a potential adversary cyber attack in complex environments, cyber threat intelligence, Red Team or Blue team tradecraft, and engagement planning.Explore by going beyond penetration testing, you will learn to conduct successful Red Team engagements and challenge the defence capability. Experience with programming in any language is highly recommended. At a minimum, you are advised to read up on basic programming concepts before applying for any of the following courses.
Basic Cyber security course
- Cybersecurity fundamentals
- Basic concepts of Cyber Security.
- Key cybersecurity practices
- Identify various types of malicious software.
- Introduction to Reconnaissance, Exploitation, and Privilege Escalation
- Threat actors and APT attacks
- Ethical hacking, bug bounty hunting, OSINT
- Introduction to C2 infrastructure
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Identify key cybersecurity tools e.g firewall, anti-virus, cryptography, penetration testing and digital forensics.
- Network security controls and Secure architecture
- Cloud security issues and terminology
- and More ...
Offensive Security Course
- Learn from Top Hackers in Pakistan.
- Setting up an environment , Red Team Exercises and Adversary Emulation
- Properly plan and prepare for an enterprise penetration test
- Establish resilient, advanced C2 infrastructure
- Execute extensive post-exploitation to move further into the network with persistence
- Attackers techniques to evade endpoint detection tools
- Ethical hacking and bug bounty hunting
- Nmap and NSE, ARP scan and network discovery,Google dorks & Shodan
- Hacking Wi-Fi networks / WPA2 / ARP, HTTPS / DNS and DHCP
- Hacking routers and VPN Networks, Cloud & Network Penetration, windows systems, Exploiting Domains and AD
- Hash Algorithm Attacks, IoT Hacking and Pivoting Attacks
- and More ...
Cyber Defense Course
- Blue Team Exercises and Adversary Emulation
- Defend against the attacks specified in OWASP Top 10
- Blue Team Fundamentals - Attack surface Analysis and Cyber threat intelligence, Active Cyber defense, access control & password management
- Protect cloud-hosted workloads, services, and virtual machines
- Identify and comprehend deficiencies in security solutions
- Reverse Engineering Malware and Traffic analysis
- Web communication security, virtualization, API security, and endpoint security
- Advanced cryptography (hashes, digital signature, encryption) and Full disk encryption
- Anonymity and Privacy - Dark Web, Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Vulnerability Assessment Systems - OpenVAS
- and More ...
This is how WE train; this is how YOU win !
We collaborate with a broad community of cyber security professionals and organizations in Pakistan. We share and pursue our mission and commitment to create a diverse, capable, and innovative cybersecurity industry in Pakistan.
- Cyber Workforce Academy
An accelerated cyber security training program that provides job seekers and novice ethical hackers with advanced technical training, industry-recognized cyber security certifications, and hands-on cyber defense and incident handling skills sought by local employers in Pakistan.We leverage our expertise and our cybersecurity training capabilities to deliver research, cyber toolkits, cyber ranges, and many other widely available learning opportunities for individuals and organisations.We will not teach you how to run an exploit in a vulnerable application, which will be fixed in a few days and will no longer work. Instead,we teach you principles of cybersecurity that will last for years, using a hands-on approach, but not neglecting theory, which is the basis of deep understanding. Our training will help you adopt the “shifting left” mindset where security issues are addressed early and quickly.
- RedTeam ToolKit
RedTeam Toolkit is an offensive security platform and tooling suite used and recommended by Tier3 Penetration testers. It optimizes the red team operations and penetration tests. This toolkit enables penetration testers to perform advanced network operations, collaborate on target exploitation, and better simulate sophisticated adversaries.Our RedTeam Toolkit drives stealthy cyber security operations through all phases of an attack, including reconnaissance, initial access, privilege escalation, persistence, and impact. It includes more than 50 regularly updated Tools and source code review tools. Each tool has a specific purpose to facilitate stealthy operations and adversary emulation.
- Cyber Security Tutorials (* FREE For Beginners)
Cybersecurity is the protection of Internet-connected systems, including hardware, software, and data from cyber attackers. It is primarily about people, processes, and technologies working together to encompass the full range of threat reduction, vulnerability reduction, deterrence, international engagement, and recovery policies and activities, including computer network operations, information assurance, law enforcement, etc.
It is the study of technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from attack, theft, damage, modification, or unauthorized access. Therefore, it may also be referred to as information technology security. Cyber-attacks are now international concern. As the volume of cyber-attacks grows, companies,organizations and govts, especially those that deal with information related to national security, health, or financial records, need to take steps to protect their sensitive business and personal information.
Tier3 Cyber Security and ethical hacking tutorials are Free of cost for cyber security beginners and ethical hackers. They provide basic and advanced concepts of Cyber Security technology to students and cyber security beginners in Pakistan. They cover the most popular concept of Cyber Security, such as what is Cyber Security, Cyber Security goals, cyber security scope in Pakistan, types of cyber-attacks, types of cyber attackers, policies, digital signature, Cyber Security tools, security risk analysis, challenges, etc. You can read Cyber security and ethical hacking tutorials here.
Cyber Security Course in Pakistan
The Tier3 cyber security Training scheme and cyber security courses provides a benchmark for cyber security training and education in Pakistan by assuring the quality of both content and its delivery.
The demand for cybersecurity talent is high and critical roles go unfilled each year due to a years-long talent shortage in Pakistan. If you are looking for a career that offers lots of opportunities for learning, rewarding work, and zero stagnation, consider cyber security.
Cyber security course attendees will learn advanced red or blue team techniques and training taught by real-world practitioners. Throughout the course we do not just focus on explaining tips and tricks, but also empower students to build and adapt their own tooling for proper adversary emulation.This includes, Hands-on labs in a virtual environment, hands-on Capture-the-Flag exercise or custom exploit development. You will learn the methodology and techniques used by real-world penetration testers in large organizations to identify and exploit vulnerabilities at scale and show real business risk.
Our cyber security course is designed to strengthen your skillset. The course will help system administrators, defenders, and others in security to understand the mindset and methodology of a modern attacker. Every organization needs skilled cyber security personnel who can find vulnerabilities and mitigate their effects. The entire course is specially designed to get you ready for that role. Remember both the offensive teams or defenders have the same goal: keep the bad guys out.
Find out more on how Tier3 can help you to get into cybersecurity with little to no technical experience, information on the types of roles and courses we offer with-in cybersecurity domain and resources to help you learn more about this exciting, in-demand field.
We add new content often so make sure to visit us regularly. If you have any questions about getting into cyber security course, or want to find out more about fees or admissions contact us or follow us on twitter to stay updated.